JulsBerry Jams Website
Emphasis: Digital And Social Media
The ecommerce marker in Ukraine is growing rapidly. For the past year the percentage of those who shop online got a 10% increase, and the overall profit growth of online retailers Ukraine grew 69 percent, according to the report by Payoneer. Within the last year the social media users increased by 16% as reported by dataportal.com.
With this growth we can see the success the ecommerce has in Ukraine.
My senior project is focused on growing e-commerce presence of the small business JulsBerryJams. My client has been optimizing a social media introducing her brand and driving sales. As her brand continues to grow so does the need for e-commerce platform for the business.
Taking into consideration the client’s biggest goals – to grow sales and generate leads, the senior project is focused around:
- Building a client’s website
- Creating an interactive content
- Optimizing website through SEO
- Setting up a check out function to create a personal customer experience
It took me 55 hours to complete the project.
At the end of the project, I was able to:
- create in-depth marketing plan
- research current social media trends and create compatible content
- create 2 videos
- post 2 blog posts
- create and develop brand website
- set up an e-commerce on the website
- set up analytics and provide evaluation for the content performance
This project will help my client to have the e-commerce foundation to optimize sales and make her produce available to different target audience.
During the project I learned how to manage the time as I work, I was also able to get more experience in creating a content to fit into an existing brand. I got more experience with planning for videos and editing them.